Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

My writing.

 Hello.

 Today I am going to tell you about my writing at school. We have to do one every Friday. With the writing we have to copy a slide and then wright a story but we will have a picture and write about that. I like doing writing because I love writing story's Some times it is hard to think what to write but if you look at the picture then we will come up with a idea. Or if you are allowed to have a piece of gum and chew on it then you will work better. At my school we are not allowed to have gum but if you are at home and you are doing writing you can.

 The thing that I hate about writing is that when you write you can get sore finger's

Here is my writing and the picture I hope you liked this story.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Riley
    I really like the way you explained how your class decide what to write about on a Friday. Pictures are a great way to get inspiration for a story.
    Just like you, my fingers get a bit sore if I do lots of typing too.
    Look forward to reading your story when you post it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great introduction to your post Riley.
    I like it when the student explains what happens in the senior classes.I don't work in them so it's nice to know what you get up to.
    I sometimes struggle with coming up with a story.I like it when there is a sentence starter.
    Have a great week and keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Riley.
    Have a wonderful and happy day.Take care and keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Riley.
    I am just leaving a message to wish you a happy week.The sun is shining.It is cold outside so it might pay if you wrap up if you go out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great night Riley.See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to reading your next post Riley.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.