Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Athletics Practice.

Yesterday we did Athletics practice. First we went out to play and then when the bell went we went inside and we did some silent reading. Then after that we had to go onto our fake grass. Then we moved off to our first events.  

First we did shot put. We were year 6 boys group. I was impressed what some people can do. So you have to get this heavy thing then you put it near your ear then you take 2 steeps and then throw it. 

When we where finished we went to high jump that is my Favourite one.  You get to have a run up and then you can jump over a pole. 

After that we went over to the sprints I was doing really good. So what you do is you pick a team and then when it is you turn you have to whit. And then when the teacher says on your Marks you walk up to the line, and then when the teacher say get set, go then you go. 

BYE.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Riley for explaining your afternoon in good detail.
    It sounds like it would of been a fun time.
    I'm not keen on runnning.I don't mind doing sprints but continuous running isn't for me.
    What is it that you like about the high jump?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Riley I think that you have done an amazing job on this blog post it has heaps of information, But sadly no picture. Next time could you please put a picture. Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.