Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

My Holiday's.

Hello

Today I am going to tell you about my Holiday's. 

So on the first week of the holiday I had a lot of fun because on the first week I got to stay at my cousins house, he lives in Sefton. I love Sefton.  Then I went on my motorbike. We went through mud, we had a lot of fun. Then I went home. 

The next day I went to a pump track on my scooter. That was very fun as well. All of the other days I just rested and watched YouTube. 

Thank you for reading it bye.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday Riley.
    It's been a few years since I was on a quad bike.I remember crashing it,gently,into the family van as I didn't know where the brakes were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your next post Riley.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.