Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

EOTC.

Hello today I am going to tell you about EOTC. So on the first day we did adrenaline Forest and that was ok.  Then the next day we did Mega Air, that was my second favourite one.  Then next and on the same day we did Top Team. The the next day we did Phat skate, that was OK. I kind of have a big bruise on my leg.  Then we had The Amazing Race that made me tired and sore, that night I had a good sleep. After that on the last day this one was my favourite, it was surfing. That was fun. We hit some big waves then stood up. We did it at Sumner beach. Me and my friend, Lewis, went out and did some good waves and stood up.

                                    

                                                    Here is a photo of me and my friend. Hope you enjoy.




1 comment:

  1. WAHOO RILEY ! you go man-GO!
    I am guessing, not long afterwards,whoever was on the surfboard soon came off....am I right?.
    The angle of the body tells me that the person on the board soon came off.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.