Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Cloze.

Hello today I am going to talk to you about my Cloze. Our teacher gave as work to do like spelling ,100 word count. Spelling is a kind of challenge. 100 word count is where there is a prompt you have to try put that prompt in your story. The story also has to be exactly 100 words.

Our teacher gave a cloze about grandparents' day. There will be words on the left. She put gaps in the story so you can try to fill them with the words on the side. Thank you for reading my blog post.


3 comments:

  1. Well done for using capital letters in the right place Riley.
    I used to love visiting my grandparents.They lived in Kaka Point which is a small seaside place by Balclutha.
    I loved going to the beach and looking in the rock pools.

    Thanks for sharing your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Riley, I think you have done an amazing job on this blog post. It has heaps of Information about your cloze and even a picture of it. I also have to do one of these each week. Witch cloze is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.