Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

How to make a Hot chocolate.

 Hello today I am going to talk about. How to make a hot chocolate. So Miss Scott made as make a list of saying all the Ingredients to make a hot chocolate and the steps we had to do. There will be the instructions down below. So if you want to make a hot chocolate follow the instructions below. There is also a picture of me with the hot chocolate I made.


 Ingredients                                                            

Milk

Sugar                                                                                

Mug

Jug

Marshmallow


Step 1: get the cocoa and put it in the mug.

Step 2 and 2 to 3 teaspoons of sugar.

Step 3: Put the milk in the cup.

Step 4 then you will need to boil the jug.

Step 6.put harf the water in the mug

Step 7 micks the milk.

Step 8: put marshmallows in the hot chocolate.Step 9: Enjoy the hot chocolate.







5 comments:

  1. Hello Riley.
    Making a hot chocolate is pretty simple but getting the taste right can be hard.I like my hot chocolate to be hot but not too sweet.I don't have marshmallows in mine.It makes the drink too sweet for my liking.

    Maybe next time you might want to include the hot chocolate as an ingredient,or the cocoa.I can see you have left it out of your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Riley, Your instructions are really clear i hope you make one at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Riley.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have looked at your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Riley, it's me Love. I like how you have a picture of a hot chocolate. Maybe you should check step 9. When you made the steps I think you forgot to add capital letters. Did anyone help you with your work?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.