Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

How to make you popcorn.

 Hi today I am going to talk about how to make a amazing popcorn so first are teacher told us to do rules    so first I had to do popcorn kernels and then I did popcorn machine and then I put Popcorn kernels and then I put butter. And then of course the bowl to put the popcorn in and then the rest will be there.




  1. Get you popcorn.

  2. Get your bowl.

  3. Get your popcorn kernels.

  4. Get your butter.

  5. But the butter on the scop

  6. Plug the popcorn machine into the wall.

  7. Put the lid on and the scope on top.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Riley i think that you have done an amazing job on this blog post it has heaps of information but sadly no picture. Next time you could put a picture in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I will pot a picture. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO Riley....YOU'RE GONNA EAT MY B I R D !!!!
    I don't think PoPcorn will look too good if you put him in a machine...

    It might pay if you re-check your introduction.You are missing a couple of words.adding these will make your work look neater and correct.

    What did your popcorn taste like?.I like the coloured popcorn best.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.