Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

League.

 Hello today I am going to talk about are league. When we got there I got quite scared but when we were on the field I was fine. 

So first we had to go in the gym and the teachers told us what we would do. When we were in the gym and we were waiting  we went outside and played a game of touch. It was so fun when we were ready to go. I went with my friend cold Marvin. He had a van it was quite cool. When we were going there it was harfd to find a park so we could go to the field. 

I saw my mum at the park when we got to the field we vs Te Waka Unua. We lost to them.  We won 2 games and then we made it to the finals.  We lost our semi final and were in the play offs for 3rd and 4th. We bet them it was so so fun. So now we are the 3rd best school league team in Canterbury. 

One more thing we had to go in a big circle and there was be a player of the day.  Our team's player of the day was Kaeden.



3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great day Riley.
    Well done to you and the teams for representing our school.

    What kind of things do you need to do to get player of the day?.

    I hope you have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Riley.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.
    Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Riley.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.