Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Easter.

 Hello today I am going to talk about Easter. On the big weekend we went to my Nana's  and my uncle was there. We did an Easter egg hunt, it was so fun. I think I found at least 18 eggs. My brother thought he had more than me but he did not, we had the same. Not long ago he ate four when we were not there. I was out on the tramp and my dad and mum were outside. When we found out we got very mad with him. He had to go to bed very early about that night. On Easter that night I got to watch a movie with my mum and dad, I loved it. It was an Easter move I forgot the name but it was an amazing movie. The next day I was eating so many of the Easter eggs.    
















1 comment:

  1. Hi Riley i really like your blog post for today. I like the picture that u put in the blog post. how did the eggs taste?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.