Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

buddy class

Today in buddy class we had to show our buddy's what you can do on wet days. We played darts and then we went to play with Xavier. He said that he did not know what the games name was and then we went to uno I like the game uno because you might not have good cards. Or you might have bad cards. The person that shuffled them was pretty bad. I kept having the same cards so then I did it. It was a little bit better then the other persons shuffling.

I hope you liked it thank you here is a picture.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Riley Lewis here. I think you have done an amazing Job on this blog post. It has heaps of information and. next time you could get a picture of your self if you can. BYE

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.