Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Warriors.

 Yesterday we went to this room Were there was the Warriors they are a good team. So first they did some questions and we had to answer them they said something like how much water do they drink and I answered that. I said 2 litres and I was right and I got a swimming bag that had the Warriors name on it. And the other thing's you could get was a drink bottle, laces I was wanting the drink bottle they looked so cool. 

At the end they said if you play league or rugby you get to go and do some drills with them. But I did not do  any of them.  Then are teacher said, "And if you do league on Friday for the school you can go."   Me and my friend do that, his name is Lewis. So first we did warm up and then we did a game of bull rush but playing it like ripper so basically the same but with the rip tags. I made it first try. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello riley I really like your blog post. How long did it take you to do this blog post. Was it fun???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are having an awesome time Riley.I love the smile on your face...
    It was nice that some of the team came to our school and spent some quality time with you and the other children.

    Why do you think it's important to drink 2 litres of water a day?.

    Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.