Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

Music Story Starter

This is a story I wrote after I watched  the music video titanium I chose this video because It has go music I hope you enjoy my  story.



A boy woke up at  school. There was a mess everywhere. He didn’t know what had happened. It had broken glass and papers everywhere and water too. 

He left the school. He walked past a police car and the teacher came out to talk to the policeman. He was riding his bike as fast as he could. It was a rainy wet day.

He went to his home. He got inside and got his bag. He threw the teddies off his bed and they floated in the air. He put some clothes and a drink bottle in his bag.

The police bashed through the door. They went into his room. The bears were still floating in the air. The boy tried to open the back door but it was locked so he used his powers and got the keys. He opened the door and went to the forest.

He walked past the river and he past  broken trees. The sun went down. The police were chasing him. The boy was running away from them.

The police caught him. The police knocked him down and they caught him. 

He curled into a ball and put all his powers together. A big wind came.

The police all got bowled over.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Riley. Wow - you did a great job writing about the video. You have covered all the important parts of the story. Maybe next time you could think about some good adjectives (describing words) you could use.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.